Human resources are the heart of our Company.
Our human capital model is deeply anchored in our Core Values. It is tailored towards identifying and fostering people who have a natural affinity with our organization’s values, vision and mission.
Aware of this, we work every day to develop our human capital by providing job opportunities and internship.
We are looking for dynamic people with an open mentality, competent and motivated, interested in developing their skills and potential through specialized targeted training and development courses. We are looking for tenacious people able to convert into facts the principles of “reliability” and “innovation”, that inspire the work of each of us.
We can offer a competitive, dynamic and international work environment, international assignments and training initiatives consistent with the professional family to which the candidate belongs.
Becoming part of Forgital Group means joining a company with a long tradition of success and an exciting future.
Choose your country and find our job opportunities.
ADDETTO TRATTAMENTI TERMICI
Il candidato sarà inserito in reparto Trattamento Termico con mansione di “Addetto al Controllo Dimensionale” e “Addetto Durometrista”; si occuperà delle seguenti attività:
- misurazione gli anelli dopo trattamento termico
- stondatura / messa in planarità degli anelli in caso di errori di forma;
- compilazione di certificati dimensionali;
- movimentazione del materiale dal reparto Trattamento Termico agli altri reparti;
- esecuzione delle prove di durezza in base alle specifiche richieste;
- gestione dello strumento per l’esecuzione delle prove (durometro), verificando la funzionalità e taratura dello strumento stesso.
Numero posizioni ricercate: 1
Orario di lavoro: lavoro weekend + due giorni di rientro nella settimana a turni (5.00-13.00/13.00-21.00/21.00-05.00)
Sede di lavoro: Forgital Italy S.p.A. – Velo d’Astico (VI) – Italy
Invia il tuo curriculum a: firstname.lastname@example.org – nell’oggetto della mail indicare il seguente codice della ricerca: Addetto Trattamenti Termici/19
MANUTENTORE OFFICINA MECCANICA
Il profilo ideale è un perito elettronico/elettrotecnico o meccatronico, possibilmente dotato di abilitazione per addetto ai lavori elettrici (PES).
In seguito al buon esito del periodo di prova, sarà previsto inserimento a tempo indeterminato.
Titolo di studio richiesto: Diploma tecnico elettrico/elettrotecnico o meccatronico.
Numero posizioni ricercate: 1
Orario di lavoro: lavoro in giornata
Sede di lavoro: Forgital Italy S.p.A. – Velo d’Astico (VI)
Invia il tuo curriculum a: email@example.com – nell’oggetto della mail la preghiamo di scrivere per quale ricerca si candida (Manutentore officina meccanica/19)
PROJECT MANAGER AEROSPACE
Engineering Management, Mechanical Engineering or equivalent scientific degree
- Project management (definition of project milestones, internal and external project advancement reporting, continuous follow up, respect of project’s due dates, coordination of different activities)
- Internal reporting to the Technical Director and external reporting to the customer
- Technical documentation management
- Contracts and POs review
- Customer advancement meetings management
- Basic knowledge of forging processes
- Familiarity with B2B and internal jobs management
- Knowledge of the fundamentals of EN 9001 and AS9100
- Knowledge of AS9102, AS9103 and Production Part Approval Process (AS9145)
- Knowledge of the main Aero Engines OEM technical and quality specifications (Safran, MTU, RR, P&W, GEAE)
- Knowledge of NADCAP HT and NDT is a plus
- Basic knowledge of the principal mechanical testing
- French minimum C1
- English minimum B2, target C1
- Italian is a plus
- MS Office suite
- MiniTAB or equivalent statistical software is a plus
- Ms Windows and main software
- Good teamworking skills
- Ability to summarize and to report efficiently
- Negotiation skills
- At least 2 years of experience in a company certified AS9100 active in the Aerospace manufacturing market
- At least 1 year of experience in project management or product quality management
Aerospace Products Metallurgist
Materials engineering or equivalent scientific degree
Good knowledge of metal alloys physical metallurgy
Good knowledge of metals plastic deformation specifically at elevated temperatures
Very good knowledge of applied metallurgy (chemical composition and its influence on physical properties; manufacturing methods; forgeability and workability windows ; heat treatments; correlation between microstructure and mechanical and physical properties) of:
– Nickel, Cobalt and Iron based super alloys
– Aluminum alloys
– Titanium alloys
– Good knowledge of the main mechanical testing
– Good knowledge of the main non-destructive testing
– Good knowledge of statistical process control principles
– French independent user (B2 min)
– Good level of english (B2 target)
– Italian is a plus
– Windows main software
– Deep knowledge of Ms Excel
– MiniTAB is a plus
– Teamworking skills
– 2 ans of working experience in a forging shop or a steel mill producing the above alloys
– Academical dissertation on the subjects above is a plus
- Design of forging processes (forging and ring rolling)
- Design of forging tooling
- Continuous improvement of products and processes
- Editing of technical plans and MPPs
- New materials and processes industrialization
- Internal jobs monitoring
- Technical meetings and audit with customers
- Interface with production Qualifications/Requirements
- French independent user
- Engineering degree
- CAE software knowledge (2D, 3D is a plus)
- Forging academic knowledge an 2/3 years of professional experience
- Knowledge of ferrous, non-ferrous alloys et light alloys
- English basic knowledge
- Problem solving attitude
- Team working skills