FLY project has been designed since the beginning to be a top level machining site.
FLY integrates coordinate measuring as an additional service pre and post-machining and, when necessary, can offer feedbacks to the forging engineering.
FLY will provide products and services to OEMs (ORIGINAL EQUIPMENT MANUFACTURERS) for complete, finished assembling parts, as well as to Subcontractors.
President Nadir Spezzapria
Vice-President Toni Spezzapria
Plant Manager Valerio Frigo
QHS Director Fabio Sturzen
Project & Operation Manager Pierantonio Pierobon
HR Manager Marinella Fiorese
Financial Manager Rosanna Sartori
- NADCAP according with SAE AS7003 Welding »
- NADCAP according with SAE AS7003 Chemical Processing »
- NADCAP according with SAE AS7003 Non destructive testing »
- ROLLS-ROYCE PLC »
- TECHSPACE (Non Destructive Testing – FPI) »
- Certificate OHSAS 18001:2007 Fly S.p.A »
Zona Industriale, 19
38055 Grigno (TN), Italy
Tel +39 0461 776 037
Fax +39 0461 775 720