Amongst the most important european manufacturing unit specialized in small and medium-sized rolled rings up to a maximum of 14 tons of weight, can also offer a unique experience and know how in open-die forging.
To satisfy the demands of its clients, Forgital FDML observes the following 4 rules:
Availability Forgital controls a strategically relevant supply of 3000 tons of material for a range of 150 gradations.
Responsiveness All people engaged in a customer satisfaction process are made aware of their responsibilities. This process will ensure Forgital FMDL’s clients prompt responses.
Flexibility Free forging, forging, ironing, circular rolling: Forgital FMDL offers great flexibility, regardless of sizes, forms, types, quantity and gradation of the product requested.
Qualifications Selection and testing carried out at the beginning of a process, traceability, quality procedures, destructive and non-destructive testing: we have authorizations and certifications in most binding industries such as the aeronautics, the nuclear and the energy divisions.
President Thomas Benoit
Sales Director Didier Geneau
- ABS Material Welding Rules part 2 »
- TUV AD 2000 Merkblatt WO »
- TUV Pressure Equipment Directive 97-23 ED PED Annex1 Paragraph 4.3 »
- LRQA AS 9100 Quality Management System »
- LRQA ISO 9001 Quality Management System »
- NADCAP according with SAE AS7003 Heat Treatment »
- RINA Rule for Manufacture Testing & Certification of Materials »
- STATOIL NORSOK M650 F44 »
- ALSTOM POWER SYSTEMS »
- ANSALDO BREDA »
- CAMERON FRANCE »
- DCNS »
- ESSINOX »
- VELAN »
- HAF 604 »
48, Boulevard d’Auvergne
42500 Le Chambon-Feugerolles
Tel +33 (0) 477 405 370
Fax +33 (0) 477 563 057