Sustainability, Compliance, Whistleblowing
The idea of Global Quality has always been the key of the activities of Forgital Group and it cannot leave out of consideration our social commitment to improve safety and health at work and to constantly encourage the environmental performances of the production process.
Ethics, and the verification of full compliance with them accompany our daily operations.
- Forgital Group: Code of Ethics – English version
- Forgital Group: Code of Ethics – Italian version
- Forgital Group: Code of Ethics – French version
- Forgital Group: 2022 Sustainability report – English version»
- Forgital Italy – Integrated Management Systems Policy – English Version»
- Forgital Italy: Politica dei sistemi di gestione integrati – Italian Version»
- Forgital Italy: Organizational Model 231/01 »
- Forgital Italy: Modello di organizzazione, gestione e controllo»
- Forgital Italy: Conflict minerals policy » For further details, please write to email@example.com
In order to protect company integrity and to ensure compliance with the principles of legality, fairness and transparency, Forgital Italy has adopted a Whistleblowing procedure in compliance with the relevant legislation and, in particular, with Italian Legislative Decree No. 24/2023, transposing EU Directive 2019/1937.
Only Italian version is available
- Forgital Italy: Whistleblowing Informativa – Italian Version»
- Forgital Italy: Modello di organizzazione, gestione e controllo per la prevenzione dei reati (art. 6 d.lgs. 231/2001)- Italian Version»